Just Dance: VS is an unreleased game by Planedec50. It is a console version of the Chinese game, Just Dance Vitality School. It is for WiiU only and runs on a slightly modified 2018 engine.
Gameplay and FeaturesEdit
- Just Dance Controller for Android and iOS only; the Windows Phone version is obsolete and only works with the 2016 iteration)
- "Your smartphone acts as a tracking device and scores your moves - no camera, Kinect, Wii remote, Joy-Con, or PS Move required!"
- Access Just Dance TV video content anywhere, anytime. Watch, like, and share exclusive videos including autodances, dance lessons, behind the scenes videos and Just Dance Minutes.
- Play with up to 6 players simultaneously.
- Sweat and Playlists and KCal Tracker are all returning features.
- The score rating for judging accuracy, "SUPER", which was introduced in Just Dance 2018, has returned to the game. It stands between the existing ratings of "GOOD" and "PERFECT".
- The existing "Superstar", which was introduced in Just Dance 2017, which can be obtained by scoring at least 11,000 points, and "Megastar", which was introduced in Just Dance 2018, which can be obtained by scoring at least 12,000 points, have returned to the game.
|Song||Artist||Year||Mode||Menu Square||Original Game|
|Hot Pot Cool||Aya||2014||Trio||Just Dance Now: Chinese Version|
|Adoration To Happiness||Wilbur Pan||2004||Solo||Just Dance Now: Chinese Version|
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found